Sleeping can be an arduous task to those who need to set up so many pillows in the right positions to get a good night’s sleep. One pillow for back support, another between the knees to control temperature and who can forget the additional pillow under your head for better breathing! Things get worse if you are pregnant as you need another pillow for tummy support. You end up with more pillows in bed than space to sleep on!
The Leachno Snoogle Total body pillow provides a solution for this. This is currently the bestselling body pillow on Amazon and the perfect substitute for all these pillows. It is its unique design which follows your body’s natural body contour and sleep to give you a good night’s sleep. It’s not surprising as the design was developed with the experience of a Registered Nurse and mom.
The Snoogle Original is horseshoe shaped which helps give you the right position and height for a relaxed sleep. It’s especially supportive for pregnant women. Based on the way you want to snuggle up with it, the width of its extra-long midsection snuggly supports your tummy or back.
In addition to this, it has a slightly curved end which follows your body contour to snugly fit in between your knees to keep you cool and comfortable through the night. Its maintenance is easy as the Snoogle comes with a removable cover which you can wash as required.
- A full-body pillow which avoids the hassles of using so many bedtime pillows.
- Provides back support to help prevent sciatica and lower back pain.
- The Snoogle can be comfortably tucked in between knees for relief from back pain and to help control temperature.
- Especially supportive to a pregnant woman’s tummy or back while asleep.
- Props the head while to help with breathing and also prevent heartburn.
- It comes with a removable cover for easy washing.
- Does not lose supportive qualities even after a few months of use.
- Its size can make the body pillow imposing and cumbersome to smaller framed women.
- Some feel its material does not justify its price as it is similar to the firmness and filling material of standard pillows.
- Too expensive for a pillow whose shape is its only special feature.
- Its’ coarse fabric covering can cause discomfort on direct contact with the skin.
- Some feel it has too much stuffing which can hurt the neck.
- Takes too much bed space.